You can always enjoy MOROMI Enzyme for its low acidity (≥1%).
Drink MOROMI enzyme every day.
- Nothing added
Drink one to three glasses of MOROMI Enzyme straight with an attached cap (30 ml) every day.
- MOROMI Enzyme and water or MOROMI-Enzyme on the rocks
- Dilute 1 part MOROMI Enzyme with 1 part of water,hot water or sparkling water. It's verydelicious.
MOROMI Enzyme is the best served chilled and a good choice for beverages before and after playing sports.
- MOROMI Enzyme served as an aperitif
Once added to awamori or shochu (Japanese distilled liquor made from sweet potatoes, rice, etc.), MOROMI Enzyme will change into a light, low-acid aperitif.
Use MOROMI Enzyme to cook healthy and delicious dishes!
- You can dress vegetables kneaded with salt (such as a Japanese white radish and cucumber), seaweed, or mozuku (edible seaweed , considered a delicacy when seasoned with vinegar) with MOROMI enzyme. Add miso, soy sauce, or sugar if you like.
- Citric acid can remove a fishy smell. Add MOROMI Enzyme when you prepare boiled fish. A light, low-acid taste will stimulate your appetite (such as sardine and mackerel).